Open Circle – niibidoon bemaadizid maamawi (weaving the people together)
& Treatment Support
Our Case Management and Treatment Support program seeks to improve the safety, dignity and general quality of life and reduce the use of jails, detox centers and hospital emergency rooms for program participants.
Participants include those who are chronically chemically dependent or dual diagnosis who can benefit from extra support. The goals vary for each person: to keep them in recovery, to help them find a job and housing, to secure health insurance, etc.
Our case manager conducts outreach in St. Paul to provide services such as:
- Facilitation of chemical dependency and mental health care
- Assistance with primary medical and dental care
- Transportation to/from appointments
- Job search assistance (résumés, mock interviews, etc.)
- Housing assistance
- Public assistance referrals
Please contact us for details about the Open Circle Case Management and Treatment Support Program.