Juel Fairbanks provides help to chemically dependent individuals.
At Juel Fairbanks Chemical Dependency Services, our caring staff has an outstanding record of guiding and mentoring the chemically dependent to recover from addiction and improve mental well being. Founded by an American Indian, our programs provide a welcoming, culturally conscious environment in which clients can receive:
- Residential Alcohol and Drug Treatment (State Rule 31)
- Group Residential Housing
- Outreach Services (State Rule 25 assessments & detox)
- Case Management and Treatment Support Services
- Outpatient Services*
- Co-occurring Treatment Services
- Aftercare Program Services
*While most of the services at Juel Fairbanks are designed for men, our Outpatient Services serve women as well as men.
Whether you are a potential client or prospective donor, we welcome you and encourage you to learn more about our unique organization and its services.
To provide prevention, treatment and other associated services to enhance recovery from chemical dependency and dual disorders within the American Indian community and other underserved populations.